What's the difference between Administrator accounts and participant accounts?
- Administrator accounts are intended for the study team
- These accounts enable access to the Dreem Portal, where the study team will be able to access the raw data of their participants
- The administrator account cannot be used to login to the Alfin app
- Participant accounts are intended for the study participants and are only used to login to the Alfin app to record nights
- Participants cannot use their account to login to the Dreem Portal
*All participant accounts must be pseudonymized for GDPR compliance
How can I request accounts?
Both Administrator and Participant accounts are created by Dreem.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to create accounts. If this will be your first request for accounts, please provide the name of the Principal Investigator who purchased the headbands or a copy of the invoice from the original purchase.