The charging dock allows two things:
- A charge of your headband (3 to 4hours)
- A way to leave your headband during the day without worrying about where to store it
To charge your headband through the dock:
1. Plug the cable into the rear of the dock, then connect the other end of the cable to the power adapter found in your headband’s packaging.
2. Ensure you scratch the pad inside the band. You will find it in your headband's box.
3. Firmly insert the top arch of your headband with the pad on inside the dock (see image)
4. Ensure that the headband is put on the dock in a way that the touchpad is totally covered.
5. When the blue light blinks in a step increase pattern, your headband is charging. The solid blue light indicates that your headband is fully charged and ready to use.
How do I make sure my headband is charging?
If you put your headband (turned off) on the dock, it will turn on (white then blue light).
To make sure that your Band has enough battery, go to Dreem section then tap headband icon. Once you have paired your headband and phone, you can consult the headband’s battery level by tapping the battery icon.
What if my headband doesn't charge?
If your headband doesn't charge while on the dock, test your micro-USB cable by plugging it to another micro-USB compatible device (Android phone or a Bluetooth speaker for example)
- If the other device charges then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a standard exchange of your headband.
- If it doesn’t charge, then there is likely an issue with your micro-USB cable. In this case, contact us also so we can send you another cable to your home address.