Presentation of the program
Setting up sleep rituals allows several things:
- facilitation of falling asleep
- passage of the brain in "sleep" mode
- avoids exciting or stimulating activities before sleeping
- allows you to relax, calm your stress
Who is it intended to?
This Evening Rituals program is for everyone who wants to understand the mechanisms behind our daily habits and how to take advantage of them to sleep better.
Course of the program
This program lasts 13 nights. It is broken down into 3 phases:
- 1st educational phase
- 2nd phase with evening routines (preparation for the next day, sleep hygiene, relaxation)
- 3rd phase with morning routines
Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to choose one or more sleep routines to follow and will receive road sheets to complete. At the end of the program, you can decide to continue one or more routines.
Tracking and progress
You can follow the progress of the Rituals program from the "Programs" area in the "Me" section. This is where you will also find the chosen routines and roadmaps.
Is it easy?
Follow the sleep routines will require a good level of involvement on your part but it is especially here to help you understand the mechanisms behind the rituals and the benefits you can draw from integrating them into your daily life .