To set a background sound, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open your app
2. Go to the DREEM section (headband icon at the bottom of your screen) and select the mode you want to use. Then, tap "Next" to move to the next step.
3. Tap "Configure my sleep aid".
4. You can scroll the different relaxation exercises to the left.
Tap "No thanks" at the bottom of your screen, below the "Next" icon.
5. Select a background sound then set its duration by tapping the icon at the bottom of the card.
Scroll the different backgrounds to the left.
Once you've chosen a background, tap the icon at the bottom of your screen.
If you do not want to set a background, tap "No thanks.
You've set a relaxation exercise !
- During your assessment stage, this technique is locked.
- If you start a sleep session with your touchpad, you'll have the last settings you chose in your app. If you want to change those settings, go to the DREEM section of your app.
- For the Relaxation mode, after confirming your relaxation exercise, your session will start.