The touchpad is a tactile strip located on the top arch of your Dreem Band, that allows you to control the headband without using the app.
TIP: The touchpad only works when your Dreem Band isn’t paired to the app.
Locking and unlocking the touchpad
- The touchpad locks automatically once you fall asleep to avoid any unwanted interaction during the night. To unlock the touchpad during the night, just slide to unlock it, you’ll hear the unlock sound.
- Once you’re done with any desired actions (reactivating a sleep feature, changing the volume…) the touchpad will lock automatically after 60 seconds of inaction.
Gestures and actions
1. Long touch: Start a sleep session with previous settings (falling asleep features, alarm, volume.
2. Double tap: Start or stop a falling asleep feature.
3. Slide: Adjust the volume of the selected feature.
TIP: When you start a sleep session via the touchpad, the settings are the last ones you set in the app. To change them, just open the app and go to the SLEEP section.