To set a relaxation exercise and/or a background sound, you have to follow these steps:
Open your app.
- Go to the DREEM section (Dreem Band icon at the bottom of your screen) and select the mode you want to use. Then, tap "Next" to move to the next step.
3. Tap "Configure my sleep aid".
4. Scroll the different relaxation exercises (Respiration, Body Scan, Cognition) to the left.
Choose your relaxation exercise, then set its duration by tapping the icon at the bottom of the card.
Once you've chosen an exercise, tap "Next" at the bottom of your screen.
If you do not want to set an exercise, tap "No thanks.
5. Scroll the different background sounds to the left.
Choose your background sound then set its duration by tapping the icon at the bottom of the card.
Once you've chosen a background, tap the icon at the bottom of your screen.
If you do not want to set a background, tap "No thanks.
You've set a relaxation exercise !
- During your assessment stage, this technique is locked.
- If you start a sleep session with your touchpad, you'll have the last settings you chose in your app. If you want to change those settings, go to the DREEM section of your app.
- For the Relaxation mode, after confirming your relaxation exercise, your session will start.