To set a background sound without a Relaxation Technique, just follow these steps:
1. Open your app.
2. Go to the DREEM section (Headband icon at the bottom of your screen) and select the mode you want to use. Then, tap "Next" to move to the next step.
3. Tap "Configure my sleep aid".
4. Scroll through different relaxation exercises (Respiration, Body Scan, Cognition) to the left. Then tap “No thanks” at the bottom of the screen below the ‘Next” icon.
5.Scroll the different background sounds to the left. Choose your background sound then set its duration by tapping the icon at the bottom of the card. Once you've chosen a background, tap the icon at the bottom of your screen.
You've set a relaxation exercise !
- During your assessment stage, this technique is locked.
- If you start a sleep session with your touchpad, you'll have the last settings chosen in-app. If you want to change the settings, go to the DREEM section of your app.
- For the Relaxation mode, after confirming your Relaxation Technique, your session will start.