Dreem for Research is a declination of Dreem for consumers that includes:
- The Dreem headband
- Access to the raw data (fronto-occipital signals (250Hz), 3D accelerometer signals (50Hz) and pulse signals) in .EDF, H5 and .TXT.
- Access to the a viewer in which you can watch data and download it.
- Full support on protocol preparation, issues with the headbands
The Dreem team won't be able to guide you on the following aspects:
- How to use the raw data
- How to use the tools to read raw data
- How to understand data exctracted or sleep stages