1. Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
2. Open the application, and go to the DREEM section.
3. You then need to connect your Dreem band. Tap the headband icon at the top right.
- Press the On/Off button on the top arch of the Dreem band. A blue light appears around this button, then starts flashing: the headband is trying to connect to the Dreem application.
- The indicator light becomes fixed after a few seconds: the headband is connected. You can return to the DREEM section by selecting the cross at the top right.
- Select "Sleep" and tap the "Next" icon to move to the next step.
4. You can then put your Dreem band on and set the following features:
- Sleep aid
- Smart Alarm or classic alarm
5. Select the moon icon to start the night (Note that your headband must be 60% charged at least to be able to start at night)
Now you can disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and even turn off your phone.
Please note: If you ever want to change one or more parameters of your current night record, please select the gearwheel at the bottom left.