1. Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
2. Open the application, and go to the DREEM section.
3. You then need to connect your Dreem band. Tap the headband icon at the top right.
- Press the On/Off button on the top arch of the Dreem band. A blue light appears around this button, then starts flashing: the headband is trying to connect to the Dreem application.
- The indicator light becomes fixed after a few seconds: the headband is connected. You can return to the DREEM section by selecting the cross at the top right.
- Select "Sleep" and tap the "Next" icon to move to the next step.
4. You can then put your Dreem band on and you have to set each of the following features.
If you do not wish to use them, you can also choose to disable them :
- Sleep aid
- Smart Alarm or classic alarm
5. Tap the moon icon to start the night.
If you have an exclame
Now that you started your night, your headband's Wi-Fi and bluetooth connections are disabled. You can also disable you smartphone's bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections, and even turn it off.
Please note: If you ever want to change one or more parameters of your current night record, please select the gearwheel at the bottom left.