1. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth.
2. Open up the app and go to the ‘DREEM’ section.
3. Tap the Dreem Band icon in the top right-hand corner to pair your headband to the app.
- Press the Power button on the top arch of the headband. A blue light will appear around the button and then start flashing.
- The light stops flashing after a few seconds. The headband is connected. You can go back to the DREEM section by tap the X in the top right-hand corner.
- Select ‘Sleep’ and tap the ‘Next’ icon to move onto the next step.
4. You’re now ready to put your Dreem Band on and set the following features:
- Relaxation Techniques
- Deep Sleep Stimulation
- Smart Alarm
5. Tap the moon icon to start the night. Your headband needs to be at least 60% charged to start a night.
You can now disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi or even turn your phone off completely.
TIP - If you want to change one or several parameters of your current night’s record, tap the gearwheel icon in the bottom left-hand corner.