Your headband seems not to charge anymore. Find here some steps we recommend to follow to solve this issue as quickly as possible. Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like support along the way.
Let's check your charger:
- Test your charger with another micro-usb device (Android phone, or a BLE speaker)
- If your device charges, then you can move on to the next step
- If it does not, then your charger is likely faulty, contact us.
- And/or try to charge your headband with another micro-usb charger
- If your headband still does not charge, you can move to the next step
- If your headband charges, then your charger is likely faulty, contact us.
Let's check your headband:
- After leaving your headband plugged with a functional charger for at least two hours, un plug it.
- Push the button down for 30 seconds (which force headband to switch off)
- If LED was still ON, it should have switched OFF. If so, move on to the next step.
- If LED was already OFF, then move to the next step.
- Plug your headband with the functional charger, it should start as usual. If it does not, contact us.
Please note : You can check the battery level on the Dreem app anytime in the Dreem section.