The Smart Alarm wakes you up within 20 minutes of the time you set.
Specifically, the Smart Alarm will be triggered in the following situations:
- You are already in the wake up phase during this 20-minute range (learn more about alarm clock detection) and you start to sleep again;
- You are in the light sleep phase and are about to change your sleep phase (deep or paradoxical);
- In all other cases, the Smart Alarm will ring at the set time.
- Be sure to set the correct volume of the alarm when launching your night.
- If you remove your banner before the set time or if your recording stops, the alarm will not be triggered.