If you can't pair your headband and phone, please first ensure that:
- Your headband is sufficiently charged
- Your headband is near your phone
If you are an iOS user, try with another iOS device. If this works, your phone is probably the cause, otherwise contact the support team directly.
Some Android models do not guarantee compatibility with the band. Make sure that your smartphone's Bluetooth is enabled and that your phone supports BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). You can easily find this information by searching on your phone model.
If your phone supports BLE well and the problem persists,
- Restart your phone
- Try to pair it again
If the problem persists, your phone's Bluetooth cache may have been corrupted, making it impossible to connect your headband, in this case follow the following procedure:
- Go to the phone settings
- Go to the "Application List" or "Applications" section
- Click on "More" (or three small dots) > Show system processes
- Select "Bluetooth" or "Bluetooth Sharing"
- Click on "Storage"
- Finally, select "Clear Cache".
- Then go back to the Dreem Coach application and try to connect your headband again.
Install the BLE Scanner application. Once installed, check to see if you see "DREEM-HEADBAND-V2". If this line appears and disappears regularly, the connection of your phone is probably the cause. If the display is stable, then your phone can connect to your headband.