If you’re having trouble pairing your headband and phone, please ensure that:
- Your headband is sufficiently charged.
- Your headband is near your phone.
Try pairing with another iOS device. If this works, the problem is probably with your phone. If it doesn’t, get in touch with our support team directly.
Some Android models aren’t compatible with the Dreem Band. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enables and that your phone supports BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). You can easily find this information by looking up your phone model.
If your phone does support BLE but the problem persists:
- Restart your phone.
- Try pairing the headband again.
If this doesn’t work, your phone’s Bluetooth cache may have been corrupted, making it impossible to connect your headband. In this case please follow these steps:
- Go to phone settings.
- Go to the Application List or Applications section.
- Tap on ‘More’ (or the three small dots’ and then ‘Show system processes’.
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ or ‘Bluetooth Sharing’.
- Tap on ‘Storage’.
- Tap ‘Clear Cache’
- Go back to the Dreem Coach app and try to connect with your headband again.
Alternatively, you can download the BLE Scanner app. Once downloaded, check to see if you can detect ‘DREEM_HEADBAND_V2’. If this line appears and disappears regularly, your phone’s connection is likely to be the cause. If the display is stable then your phone can connect to your headband.