If you're having trouble pairing your headband with Dreem app, please ensure that :
- Your headband has enough battery.
- Your headband is close to your mobile device and that Bluetooth is activated.
Then, follow the steps below:
- Turn of headband by pressing On/Off button during 3 seconds.
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it on again.
- Close Dreem app and reopen it.
- Turn on your headband by pressing ON/Off button. Ensure that the indicator light is blue.
- Open Dreem app and connect to your Dreem account.
- You will be asked to to pair your headband with Dreem app :
- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
If it still doesn't work, please try to uninstall/re-install Dreem app, to restart your smartphone, and then follow the steps above.
The Bluetooth cache of your phone may have been corrupted, making it impossible to connect to your headband. Follow this procedure:
Then go back to the Dreem App and try again to connect your headband.
Note: You will have to connect your smartphone with all your devices in Bluetooth since the memory has been emptied.