If you're having trouble pairing your headband with Dreem app, please ensure that :
- Your headband has enough battery.
- Your headband is close to your mobile device and that Bluetooth is activated.
Then, follow the steps below:
- Turn of headband by pressing On/Off button during 3 seconds.
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it on again.
- Close Dreem app and reopen it.
- Turn on your headband by pressing ON/Off button. Ensure that the indicator light is blue.
- Open Dreem app and connect to your Dreem account.
- You will be asked to to pair your headband with Dreem app :
- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
If it still doesn't work, please try to uninstall/re-install Dreem app, to restart your smartphone, and then follow the steps above.
- Check for updates to your operating system. This can correct these connectivity issues.
- Try with another Android device. If it works, your phone is probably involved.
- Install the BLE Scanner application. Once installed, check if you see "DREEM-HEADBAND-V2". If it appears and disappears in a chaotic manner, your phone is probably involved.
- The Bluetooth cache of your phone may have been corrupted, making it impossible to connect your banner, follow the following procedure:
- The Bluetooth cache of your phone may have been corrupted, making it impossible to connect to your headband. Follow this procedure:
- Fo to the "phone settings" of your smartphone.
- Click on "Application list".
- Select "Bluetooth sharing"
- Click on "More" (or three small dots) > Shore system processes
- Search Bluetooth share
- Click on "Storage"
- Finally, select "Empty cache"
- Then go back to the Dreem App and try again to connect your headband.
Note: You will have to connect your smartphone with all your devices in Bluetooth since the memory has been emptied.