Following instructions will allow you to restore your headband or identify the issues.
Step 1 - Check your connection status
If connection is impossible, follow the steps below:
- Uninstall and Re-install Dreem app on your Apple Store or Google Play Store depending on your device.
- Turn your Bluetooth on.
- Reboot your headband: push down the button on your headband for three seconds to turn it off then press the button quickly to turn it back on.
Your headband should work again. If not, the follow step 2.
Step 2 - Verify that the charger functions
- Ensure that your charger works correctly by connecting it to another device, for example.
- Verify at the same time that you can charge your headband with another compatible charger (let the headband charge for around 1 hour).
If the indicator light remains turned off throughout the charging, then you can force a reboot. To do this, flollow step 3.
Step 3 - Force your headband to reboot
- Unplug your headband.
- Push down the button on your headband continuously for 20 seconds.
- You can then plug back in the headband?
If you're still unable to charge your headband, contact our support service.