To retrieve your sleep results on Dreem App, we recommend you plug your headband upon awakening. Your Sleep Score as well as your sleep cards should appear shortly on the "HOME" section.
Please note that putting your headband to charge also allows your headband to be updated and ready for next sleep session (2h30 hours charging time).
You can also pair your headband with Dreem app to retrieve your sleep results. Please follow the next steps:
- Take off your headband.
- Activate Bluetooth on your device.
- Open Dreem app and go to "SLEEP" section. You will be asked to to pair your headband with Dreem app:
- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
- Press "END NIGHT".
- Go to "HOME" section: in a matter of seconds, your Sleep Score will appear on your screen.
- Tap on the Sleep Score to view your full hypnogram (sleep stages).
- Ensure you plug your headband in order to allow a full charge for next sleep session.