To configure your headband's Wi-Fi connection with the Dreem app, please follow the steps below:
- Open Dreem app and go to "DREEM" section.
- Make sure that your headband is fully charged and not plugged.
- Activate Bluetooth on your device.
- Open Dreem app and go to "DREEM" section. You will be asked to to pair your headband with Dreem app :
- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
- Press the settings icon, located on the upper right of your screen.
- Press "SEARCH FOR NETWORKS".
- Chose which Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password for the selected Wi-Fi network.
Please note :
- Despite the absence of Wi-Fi connection, you can use your headband and get your sleep results
- Dreem headband is compatible with all Wi-Fi protocols (Wep, WPA, WPA2).
If you're having troubles connecting to your Wi-Fi network, go to our dedicated article "I am unable to connect to Wi-Fi".