We recommend that you charge your Dreem Band after each sleep session. This will not only ensure that your Band is charged enough for your next sleep session, but it’ll also transmit your sleep results to the Dreem Coach. Make sure to use the charger provided in your box.
To charge your headband through the dock please follow this scheme:
1. Plug the cable into the rear of the dock. Then connect the other end of the cable to the power adapter found in your headband’s packaging
2. Firmly insert the top arch of your headband inside the dock (see image)
3. When the blue light blinks in a step increase pattern, your headband is charging. The solid blue light indicates that your headband is fully charged and ready to use.
Important: Make sure that you place your headband in the dock in a way that the touchpad is totally covered by the dock. Charging takes about 3h (depending on how well you place your headband on the dock).
Indicator light (LED)
Orange: <60% battery
|Blinking blue : >60% battery|
|Steady blue: 100% battery|
Please note :
- Your headband has 12 hours of operational autonomy
- Charging your headband completely takes around 3 hours.
- You need at least 60% battery to start a sleep session, but we recommend charging the battery to the maximum.
How to: Check the battery level
To make sure that your Band has enough battery, go to Dreem section then tap headband icon. Once you have paired your headband and phone, you can consult the headband’s battery level by tapping the battery icon.
- You can leave your headband plugged in the whole day, it won’t damage the battery or consume any electricity. Once your headband has been charged completely, the power supply is automatically cut off.
- The maximum temperature at which you can charge the battery is 40°C (104°F), after which point it will stop charging. Make sure to charge your Dreem Band in normal temperature conditions and not to leave it in direct sunlight while charging.
If you have problems charging the Dreem Band, take a look at My headband is no longer charging.