We recommend that you charge your Dreem Band after each sleep session. This will not only ensure that your Band is charged enough for your next sleep session, it’ll also transmit your sleep results to the Dreem Coach. Make sure to use the charger provided in your box.
Indicator light (LED)
To charge your Dreem Band, connect the USB cable to the adapter provided (Europe, UK or USA).
Orange: The headband doesn’t have enough battery and needs to be charged.
|Blinking orange: the headband is charging|
|Steady blue: The headband is at least 60% charged and you can start a sleep session. We recommend a charge of 80% or more.|
Please note :
- Your headband has 12 hours of operational autonomy
- Charging your headband completely takes around 3 hours.
- You need at least 60% battery to start a sleep session, but we recommend charging the battery to the maximum.
How to: Check the battery level
To make sure that your Dreem Band has enough battery, go to the ‘DREEM’ section of the app by tapping the Headband icon in the top right-hand corner.
Once you’ve paired your headband and phone, you can consult the headband’s battery level by tapping the battery icon.
The charger provided in your box includes a mains plug and a micro USB cable. To charge the headband, follow these steps:
- Assemble the charger by connecting the USB cable to the mains plug and then into the power socket.
Plug the USB cable into the USB port on the back of your headband’s upper arch.
- You can leave your headband plugged in the whole day, it won’t damage the battery or consume any electricity. Once your headband has been charged completely, the power supply is automatically cut off.
- The maximum temperature at which you can charge the battery is 40°C (104°F), after which point it will stop charging. Make sure to charge your Dreem Band in normal temperature conditions and not to leave it in direct sunlight while charging.
If you have problems charging the Dreem Band, take a look at My headband is no longer charging.