We recommend that you connect your Dreem Band after each sleep session. This will not only ensure that your headband is sufficiently charged for your next sleep session, but also that your complete sleep results are transmitted to Dreem Coach. Be sure to use the charger provided in your box.
Indicator light (LED)
To charge your Dreem Band, please connect the USB cable to the adapter adapted to your geographical area (Europe, United Kingdom or USA).
If your headband has an orange indicator light, it means that you need to charge it to start a night.
|Orange: The headband doesn't have enough battery and must be charged|
|Blinking orange: the headband is charging|
|Steady blue: the headband is 60% charged and you can start a sleep session (we however recommend 80% at least).|
Please note :
- Your headband has a 12 hours operational autonomy.
- A complete charge of your headband should take around three hours.
- You need at least 60% of battery charge to start a night with the headband but we recommend that you charge the battery to the maximum.
Checking the battery level
To be sure that your Dreem Band has enough battery, go to the "DREEM" section in your App and select the headband icon at the top right.
Once you have paired your Dreem Band and phone, you can then read the battery level on the battery icon (here 53%).
If you have problems loading the headband, please consult My headband no longer loads. The charger provided in your box includes a mains plug and a micro USB cable. To charge your Dreem Band, please follow the following steps:
- Assemble the charger: connect the USB cable to the power socket..
- Plug the the USB cable into the USB port on the headband at the back of the upper arch.
To be noted:
- You can leave your headband plugged the whole day, it will not cause any damage to the battery and will not consume electricity. Indeed, once at the charging point, the power supply will be automatically cut off.
- The maximum temperature at which you can charge the battery is 40°C and the headband will not charge if it exceeds this threshold. Be sure to charge your headband properly under normal temperature conditions and do not expose it to the sun when charging.
If your headband doesn't charge anymore, please visit our dedicated article My headband doesn't charge