Indicator light (LED)
When your headband is not charging, indicator light is switched off. Press the On/Off button of your headband to display the indicator light.
|Orange: The headband doesn't have enough battery and must be charged|
|Blinking blue: the headband is charging|
|Steady blue: the headband is fully charged|
Please note :
- Your headband has a 12 hours operational autonomy.
- A complete charge of your headband should take around two and a half hours.
- You need at least 80% of battery charge to start a night with the headband
Checking the battery level
To find out if your headband has enough battery, go to the Dreem section in your App. You will be able to check the battery level as well as the Wifi status
The charger in your box includes a wall outlet plug and a USB cable. To charge your headband, follow the steps below:
- Connect the USB cable to your charging adapter.
- Connect the other end of the charging cable to the charge port on the back of the headband.
Proper charging practices
We recommend that you put your headband to charge after every sleep session. This allows your headband to be ready for next sleep session and your sleep results to be transmitted to the Dreem app, on "HOME" section.