Proper charging practices
We recommend that you put your headband to charge after every sleep session. This allows your headband to be ready for next sleep session and your sleep results to be transmitted to the Dreem app, on "HOME" section.
Indicator light (LED)
When your headband is not charging, indicator light is switched off. Press the On/Off button of your headband to display the indicator light.
|Orange: The headband doesn't have enough battery and must be charged|
|Blinking orange: the headband is charging|
|Steady blue: the headband is fully charged|
Please note :
- Your headband has a 12 hours operational autonomy.
- A complete charge of your headband should take around two and a half hours.
- You need at least 60% of battery charge to start a night with the headband
Checking the battery level
To find out if your headband has enough battery, go to the Dreem section in your App. You will be able to check the battery level as well as the Wifi status.
Screen of Dreem section with headband connected
When your headband is plugged in, you can also go to the Dreem section. You will then see the screen below.
Screen of Dreem section with headband plugged
The charger in your box includes a wall outlet plug and a USB cable. To charge your headband, follow the steps below:
- Connect the USB cable to your charging adapter.
- Connect the other end of the charging cable to the charge port on the back of the headband.
Please note that you can leave your headband plugged the whole day, it won't cause any damage to the battery and won't consume electricity. Once your headband is 100% charged, power supply will be automatically cut.