- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
Ensure your wear your headband properly
To ensure you wear Dreem headband properly, please follow the next steps :
- Place the front part of the headband (the thin part) at the front, so that it is touching your skin.
- The upper arch of the headband (the thick part, which contains the onboard electronics and the Power button) must therefore be positioned at the top of your head.
- Position the rear sensors (situated at either side of the elastic band) so that you feel as comfortable as possible.
Please note that you will find in your case a second pair of back sensors more suitable for longer hair.
Check the sound volume
Go to the "Sleep" section. Once your headband is connected, select a sleep technique and slide the volume to the maximum.