- Press On/Off button located on the upper arch of the headband.
- A blue light appears around the button, then starts flashing, meaning your headband is trying to pair with Dreem app.
- Blue light turns solid blue after a few seconds : the headband is successfully paired.
Ensure your wear your headband properly
To ensure you wear Dreem headband properly, please follow the next steps :
- Place the front part of the headband (the thin part) at the front, so that it is touching your skin.
- The upper arch of the headband (the thick part, which contains the onboard electronics and the Power button) must therefore be positioned at the top of your head.
- Position the rear sensors (situated at either side of the elastic band) so that you feel as comfortable as possible.
Please note that you will find in your case a second pair of back sensors more suitable for longer hair.
Check the sound volume
Alternative method to check sound volume
Go to the "Sleep" section. Once your headband is connected, select a sleep technique and slide the volume to the maximum.