A benefit/risk analysis is undertaken before the start of each test. The tests do not involve any potential risks for the health and safety of our Adventurers. If particular constraints apply, this information will be clearly explained when the test is suggested.You accept the Adventurers General Conditions of Use when filling out the profiling questionnaire.
Articles in this section
- What is the Adventurers program?
- Who is the Adventurers program aimed at?
- Are there any conditions for taking part in the Adventurers program?
- Do I need a Dreem headband to take part in the program?
- What do you mean by 'test'?
- Is the Adventurers program renumerated?
- How is the Adventurers program supervised?
- When does the Adventurers program start?
- How will the data collected in the program be used?
- Does the Adventurer program involve any risks?