The Adventurers program is a scientific research program submitted to an Independant Ethics Committee who ensure it confirms to French public health laws. The data collected in this program will be declared to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) and treated conforming to the requirements of both the Independant Ethics Committee and the Dreem confidentiality policy.
Articles in this section
- What is the Adventurers program?
- Who is the Adventurers program aimed at?
- Are there any conditions for taking part in the Adventurers program?
- Do I need a Dreem headband to take part in the program?
- What do you mean by 'test'?
- Is the Adventurers program renumerated?
- How is the Adventurers program supervised?
- When does the Adventurers program start?
- How will the data collected in the program be used?
- Does the Adventurer program involve any risks?