How can we help?
Dreem Help Center
Purchase & Delivery
Get started with Dreem
Understand your sleep
Technical help & specifications
- Help detecting the headband If you're having trouble pairing your headband with Dreem app, please ensure that : Your headband has en...
- Activate sleep techniques Please follow the steps below to activate the sleep techniques, located on the "SLEEP" section of...
- Understanding the Touchpad The touchpad is tactile pad located on the top arch of your Dreem headband, allowing you to control the hea...
- Sleep stages detection Signal detection by the headband The sleep stages displayed on the "HOME" section of your Dreem a...
- Charging Dreem Proper charging practices We recommend that you put your headband to charge after every sleep session. This...
- List of compatible devices The Dreem app is compatible with the following devices and operating systems: Compatible OS iOs 9.0 ou a...
- Sleep stages detection
- How Dreem algorithm works
- Wake detection
- Measuring falling asleep
- How can I improve my signal quality
- Holes in your Hypnogram?
- Hard time falling asleep
- Is there an optimal sleep duration?
- Nocturnal or early awakenings
- Younger, I used to sleep better
- Understanding Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep
- Understanding deep sleep
- Is Dreem also made for lucid dreaming?
- Sharing my Dreem headband
- Traveling with my headband
- Can Dreem be used for meditation?
- Can Dreem be used for naps?
- Can I set goals?
- My partner can hear the sounds from the headband
- I can't hear the sounds from my headband
- The headband leaves marks on my forehead
- The headband is not responding
- The touchpad doesn't work
- The headband moves during the night
- Définition of the program?
- Who is it aimed at?
- How can I join the Program?
- Are there any conditions for taking part in the program?
- Do I need a headband to take part?
- Is there a commercial aim?