During your protocol, you can use 2 different account types.
Those accounts are created only by Dreem and shared with you.
Don't be surprised, they will all have the @dreem.com format :-).
Administrator account 🧞♂️
- This account is intended for the study supervisor
- It grants access to the dreem portal
- It enables the visualization of all the supervised accounts
Remember that this account is not made for connecting to the Alfin app
Supervised account 🧚♀️
- This account is intended for the subject
- It grants access to the Alfin app
- Every record made by a supervised account will be available on the dreem portal for the Administrator account
How to get those accounts
Both Administrator and Supervised accounts are created by Dreem. They are composed of a login and a password (6 characters minimum).
To get those accounts, you just need to share with us a CSV file including:
- Administrator account login
- Supervised accounts login
Here is an example of this file:
In return, Dreem will update the csv file with passwords and a test account for your mockrun.
You can download it by clicking on the Excel file attached to this article.