If it seems like your headband isn’t charging, please follow these steps:
1. Test your charger with another micro-USB compatible device (an Android phone or a bluetooth speaker for example)
- If the other device charges then you can proceed to the next step.
- If it doesn’t charge, then there is likely an issue with your charger. In this case contact the support team directly.
2. Try to charge your headband with another working micro-USB charger. Make sure you’re using a fairly powerful charger (5V and >1A).
3. If your headband still isn’t charging, contact the support team directly.