Follow these guided steps to start a night in the app.
1. Ensure your bluetooth is activated
2. Turn your headband on and open the Dreem app. Pairing will be done automatically. Learn more about pairing.
3. Go to the middle section, then select Sleep.
4. You’re now ready to put your Dreem Band on and set the following features:
- Relaxation Techniques
- Deep Sleep Stimulation
- Smart Alarm
5. Tap the moon icon to start the night. Your headband needs to be at least 60% charged to start a night.
You can now disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi or even turn your phone off completely.
TIP - If you want to change one or several parameters of your current night’s record, tap the gearwheel icon in the bottom left-hand corner.