If you’re having trouble pairing your headband and phone, please ensure that:
- Your headband is sufficiently charged.
- Your headband is near your phone.
- Your app hasn't been previously paired with another headband. If that is the case, you need to "forget the headband" in your headband settings.
If so :
- Restart your headband and your phone
- Retry to pair your headband
You may have trouble pairing your headband via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). If so, you will be proposed to switch to Bluetooth Classic before trying again.
If the problem persists despite the change in pairing method, please contact the support team so they check if your headband is working properly.
If you have an iOS device, please try with another iOS device. If it works, your phone might have a pairing issue.
Otherwise, please contact the support team so they check if your headband is working properly.